Join (AIPMT) NEET Online Test Series by Nivedita Classes, which is a Premier (AIPMT) NEET coaching in Delhi. Those candidates, who are appearing in NEET – Medical Entrance Exam 2017 or any other PMT 2017, can join & avail this (AIPMT) NEET online test series.
NEET-UG (Formerly known as AIPMT) is an all India level medical entrance exam for admission in under graduate (MBBS & BDS) courses. Since the (AIPMT) NEET examination is conducted in offline mode i.e. pen & paper based but this neet online test series will able to give the adequate no. of test practice before writing the final (AIPMT) NEET 2017 exam.
While creating this (AIPMT) NEET 2017 online test series, the exact exam pattern & questions trend are kept in mind. We tried our best for extracting the best sets of questions to boost the preparation level & confidence within (AIPMT) NEET 2017 candidates.
NEET Online Test Series 2017
- 6 Part Test (Including questions from chapters of Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- 4 Full Length Test (Including questions from subjects Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Exact NEET Exam Environment
- Questions based on NEET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Test Starting Date: 19th Nov 2016
- Instant Test Reports & Details Analysis
- Prepared by Experts Faculties
- Take Tests 24 x 7 as Per Your Convenience
- All India Ranking & Comparison with Toppers
- Test Fees: Rs.599- Rs.100 (Discount), Pay Rs.499 Only. Use Discount Coupon Code – NC100 at the time of making payment online
- Click here for How to use NC100 Discount Coupon Code?
- Test Package URL: Click Here to Register & Buy
- Online Test Schedule for NEET (PMT)
Download the free app now!
Enter your 10-digit mobile number (without 91/0) and we’ll send a download link directly to your phone.
In this neet online test series, either students who are writing (AIPMT) NEET 2017 or any state pmt 2017, can join this aipmt online test series to have a upper hand in term of multiple no. of good practices for NEET- PMT 2017 entrance.
NEET Exam Pattern
This is a three hours test in which 180 objective types of questions are asked. Each question has four options & carries 4 Marks. For each wrong answer 1 mark is deducted from final score.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks per question||Duration|
|Physics||45||4||Total composite time of 3 Hours (180 Min)|