For free JEE/NEET Coaching NCIQ Test “JAGRITI Batch” Online Registration & other details
Every year, Nivedita Classes conducts Ingenious Quest Examination. This concept was started from year 2012, same year as of induction of Nivedita Classes into educators’ fraternity. This exam aims to appreciate meritorious students by rewarding them scholarships in various programs organised by us. This examination is conducted on all India level and more than one lakh students compete to get into our prestigious INGENIOUS-30 batch. By appearing into this exam, students can get
- Scholarships up to 100%
- Seat in INGENIOUS-30 Batch
The exam is conducted at our centres and various participating schools during October-December time frame.
- For VIII Studying Student (Going to IX)
- Science: Force & Pressure, Friction, Sound, Light, Synthetic Fibres & Plastics, Metals & Nonmetals, Microorganism, Cell Structure
- Maths: Rational Numbers, Linear Equation with One Variable, Algebraic Identities, Mensuration
- For IX Studying Student (Going to X)
- Science: Motion – Uniform & Non-uniform, Force, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Sound, Atoms & Molecules, Mole Concept, Cell, Tissues
- Maths: Algebra, Geometry (Lines, Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circle), Mensuration, Real Numbers, Coordinate Geometry
- For X Studying Student (Going to XI)
- Science: Motion, Force, Work & Energy, Gravitation, Light – Reflection & Refraction, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current, Acids, Base & Salts, Periodic Classification, Carbon Compounds, Life Process, Control & Coordination, Heredity & Evolution
- Maths: Number System, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Mensuration, Coordinate Geometry, Quadratic Equations
- The test will contain 20 questions each of Mental Ability, Science & Math.
- The test will contain only Multiple Choice Questions (Single correct).
- There will be ¼ negative penalties for incorrect answers.
- In case of any misprint or wrong question, all candidates will be awarded.
- A student must score at least 40% marks in the exam to qualify for any scholarship.
- Topper student from each school will be entitled to get 100% scholarship subject to scoring minimum cut-off marks.
- There will be a examination fee of 200/- (INR). The examination fee may be changed by Nivedita Classes at its own discretion.
- To appear for IQ, student has to fill the enrolment form in its own handwriting and has to attach the required documents as prescribed in the enrolment form.